Most Active Stories
- Hundreds Turn Out For Dedication Of Johnny Cash Boyhood Home
- Vietnam War Project To Collect Stories Of Arkansas Veterans
- AG Candidate Steel Gives Legislative Agenda, Rutledge Criticizes Sex Offender Vote
- AARP Survey Shows Long-Term Care Key Issue in Arkansas Gubernatorial Race
- Little Rock Apartment Complex Found To Discriminate Against Latinos
Below is the Audited Financial Statements for KLRE/KUAR for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2013.
To obtain copies of annual financial reports, contact Ben Fry at email@example.com or call 501-569-8485.
The Friends of KLRE/KUAR is associated with the University of Arkansas Foundation and is not required to file a separate IRS Form 990. A list of the current officers and directors of the Friends of KLRE/KUAR can be found at http://ualrpublicradio.org/about-us. The Friends of KLRE/KUAR has no employees. Officers and directors of the Friends of KLRE/KUAR receive no compensation.
No contractors for KLRE/KUAR received more than $100,000 in compensation from the organization.