Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Watch Now: Candidates For Statewide Office Appear in Hot Springs
- Arkansas Legislature Easily Passes School Employee Health Insurance, Prison, & Lottery Changes
- As Ballot Deadline Nears, Medical Marijuana Comes Up Short, Minimum Wage Says They're Ready
- All Four Gubernatorial Candidates Debate in Hot Springs
Below is the Audited Financial Statements for KLRE/KUAR for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2013.
To obtain copies of annual financial reports, contact Ben Fry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-569-8485.
The Friends of KLRE/KUAR is associated with the University of Arkansas Foundation and is not required to file a separate IRS Form 990. A list of the current officers and directors of the Friends of KLRE/KUAR can be found at http://ualrpublicradio.org/about-us. The Friends of KLRE/KUAR has no employees. Officers and directors of the Friends of KLRE/KUAR receive no compensation.
No contractors for KLRE/KUAR received more than $100,000 in compensation from the organization.