Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Arkansas Legislature Easily Passes School Employee Health Insurance, Prison, & Lottery Changes
- Watch Now: Candidates For Statewide Office Appear in Hot Springs
- As Ballot Deadline Nears, Medical Marijuana Comes Up Short, Minimum Wage Says They're Ready
- KUAR Airs Special July 4 Weekend Programming
Craig produces sound-rich features and breaking news coverage for WSHU’s Morning Edition and All Things Considered. His features have run nationally on NPR’s Morning Edition, All Things Considered and Weekend Edition, as well as on Marketplace....
Dan Boyce provides radio and online reports daily from the State Capitol. A native Montanan, Dan was raised in Lewistown and graduated from the University of Montana with a broadcast journalism degree in December, 2008. He took the position of...
Dan Charles is NPR's food and agriculture correspondent.
Primarily responsible for covering farming and the food industry, Charles focuses on the stories of culture, business, and the science behind what arrives on your dinner plate.
Daniel Zwerdling is a correspondent in NPR's Investigations Unit.
With acclaimed investigative and documentary reports appearing on all of NPR's major news shows, Zwerdling's stories have repeatedly attracted national attention and...
Davar Iran Ardalan is the Senior Producer for Tell Me More.
Ardalan is responsible for producing the live daily news broadcast for Tell Me More with Michel Martin. From the opinions of global newsmakers to listeners,...
Dave DeWitt is currently working on the year-long North Carolina Teacher Project. He came to WUNC in 2003 and spent four years on the staff of The State of Things.
He regularly files for NPR’s news...