Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Glynn Washington is host and executive producer of Snap Judgment. Before creating the Snap Judgment radio show, Glynn worked as an educator, diplomat, community activist, actor, political strategist, fist-shaker, mountain-hollerer, and foot stomper. Glynn composed music for the Kunst Stoff dance performances in San Francisco, rocked live spoken word poetry in Detroit, joined a band in Indonesia, wrote several screenplays, painted a daring series of self portraits, released a blues album, and thinks his stories are best served with cocktails . . .
Snap Judgment is a themed, weekly NPR storytelling show. It is focused on presenting compelling personal stories - mixing tall tales with killer beats to produce cinematic, dramatic radio.
Snap Judgment is sponsored by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and distributed through NPR and Public Radio Exchange (PRX). You can find more at its website.