Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Guns On Campus Bill Passes Arkansas House, Heads To Senate
- Arkansas Lawmaker Plans To File Firing Squad Legislation
- Arkansas Immigrants Prepare As President's Executive Orders Remain In Limbo
- Hutchinson Names Johnny Key Education Head, Asks Leg. To Change Requirements
- Arkansas AG Testifies In Washington Against Proposed EPA Regulations
John Henning Schumann
Dr. John Henning Schumann is a writer, internist, and medical educator at the University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine in Tulsa. His medical practice consists of adult primary care, in addition to training residents and medical students. He serves as Associate Director of the Internal Medicine Residency Program at OU.
He previously worked to improve patients’ experiences at teaching hospitals in Boston and Chicago before moving to Tulsa in 2011. He writes the popular blog GlassHospital, which demystifies medicine and health care.
“Dr. John” lives in Tulsa with his wife and two children.
John's commentaries are feature of Public Radio Tulsa's daily arts and culture program StudioTulsa.