Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Talk Business Arkansas
Mon February 10, 2014
2/10/14: Talk Business Arkansas
On this week's edition of Talk Business & Politics: Gov. Mike Beebe is optimistic about the private option; The state's new business hall of famers -- Who are they and how did they make the cut? Also; the latest state revenue report; gambling numbers from Oaklawn and Southland; the session gears up on Monday and Speaker of the House Davy Carter joins Roby for a sit-down to explore what it might take to achieve the votes for the private option.