Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
- What Survey Finds About The Economics Of Race In Pulaski County
Talk Business Arkansas
Mon February 10, 2014
2/10/14: Talk Business Arkansas
On this week's edition of Talk Business & Politics: Gov. Mike Beebe is optimistic about the private option; The state's new business hall of famers -- Who are they and how did they make the cut? Also; the latest state revenue report; gambling numbers from Oaklawn and Southland; the session gears up on Monday and Speaker of the House Davy Carter joins Roby for a sit-down to explore what it might take to achieve the votes for the private option.