Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Thu June 13, 2013
24 Named In Hot Springs Gang, Drug, Indictments
Federal and state officials have announced the indictment of 24 Hot Springs residents on gang, drug and weapons charges.
US Attorney for the Western District of Arkansas Conner Eldridge joined the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; Hot Springs police and Prosecutor Steve Oliver in announcing the charges Thursday following a more than year-long investigation.
The authorities say the investigation began in March 2012 and led to the seizure of more than 500 grams of crack cocaine, a quantity of methamphetamine, seven vehicles, 17 weapons and about $15,000 in cash.