Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Thu June 13, 2013
24 Named In Hot Springs Gang, Drug, Indictments
Federal and state officials have announced the indictment of 24 Hot Springs residents on gang, drug and weapons charges.
US Attorney for the Western District of Arkansas Conner Eldridge joined the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; Hot Springs police and Prosecutor Steve Oliver in announcing the charges Thursday following a more than year-long investigation.
The authorities say the investigation began in March 2012 and led to the seizure of more than 500 grams of crack cocaine, a quantity of methamphetamine, seven vehicles, 17 weapons and about $15,000 in cash.