Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Talk Business Arkansas
Fri March 7, 2014
3/7/14: Talk Business Arkansas
This update: The "private option" passes the Arkansas House of Representatives; The first week of former Ark. Treasurer Martha Shoffner's trial concludes; CEO of Little Rock Baptist Health System is retiring after 40 years with the company; Simmons First National Corp. will consolidate its subsidiaries into a single banking operation; Tyson wins a big contract with the US government; Mountain Valley Water is expanding after Great Range Capital acquired it; Union Pacific Corp sees positive signs in the US economy.