Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Fri August 30, 2013
4 Sentenced After Arkansas Drug Trafficking Sweep
Four people have been sentenced to more than 25 years in prison as the result of a 2011 drug-trafficking investigation by Arkansas law agencies.
U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Arkansas Conner Eldridge announced the sentences Thursday.
The individuals sentenced this week were part of a 190-count indictment filed in September 2011, which was dubbed Operation Stateline Sweep and named 66 defendants.
The punishments for the four defendants range from more than three years to 10 years in prison.