Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Fri August 30, 2013
4 Sentenced After Arkansas Drug Trafficking Sweep
Four people have been sentenced to more than 25 years in prison as the result of a 2011 drug-trafficking investigation by Arkansas law agencies.
U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Arkansas Conner Eldridge announced the sentences Thursday.
The individuals sentenced this week were part of a 190-count indictment filed in September 2011, which was dubbed Operation Stateline Sweep and named 66 defendants.
The punishments for the four defendants range from more than three years to 10 years in prison.