Most Active Stories
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Fri August 30, 2013
4 Sentenced After Arkansas Drug Trafficking Sweep
Four people have been sentenced to more than 25 years in prison as the result of a 2011 drug-trafficking investigation by Arkansas law agencies.
U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Arkansas Conner Eldridge announced the sentences Thursday.
The individuals sentenced this week were part of a 190-count indictment filed in September 2011, which was dubbed Operation Stateline Sweep and named 66 defendants.
The punishments for the four defendants range from more than three years to 10 years in prison.