Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- As School Fees Rise, So Do Questions Over What Constitutes A Free Education
Arkansas Business Report
Mon April 7, 2014
4/7/14: Arkansas Business Report
This week's report: West Furniture Timber Company, Ltd. has purchased two Arkansas saw mills last week; Bank of the Ozarks approved 23 cents per share dividends increasing it's quarterly dividend for the past 15 quarters consecutively; Economists are expecting Arkansas to see job growth in the next three to six months.