Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Mon November 18, 2013
After Stalemate, Regime Troops Gain Against Syrian Rebels
Originally published on Mon November 18, 2013 5:09 am
The Syrian army has been gaining significant ground against the rebels around the capital and in the north city of Aleppo. Analysts say the regime has better allies, superior fire-power and in this sectarian battle, has finally integrated Shiite forces from Hezbollah into a formidable force that is effective against disunited rebels.