Most Active Stories
- Vietnam War Project To Collect Stories Of Arkansas Veterans
- Little Rock Apartment Complex Found To Discriminate Against Latinos
- Little Rock School Board Discusses Plans to Restructure Schools And Raise Funds
- State House Race Heats Up Over Records Search Regarding Four-Year-Old
- AG Candidate Steel Gives Legislative Agenda, Rutledge Criticizes Sex Offender Vote
Local & Regional News
Tue September 10, 2013
Ammunition Maker Moving its US Headquarters To Arkansas
A manufacturer of magazines for firearms and weapons products is moving its United States headquarters to Fort Smith, in a move that will add 65 new jobs.
Thermold Magazines announced Tuesday it was moving its headquarters from North Carolina.
The company will be housed in the River Bend Industries building where River Bend will manufacture magazines for Thermold.
Thermold will assume assembly and distribution at the location. Combined, the two companies will invest more than $7 million, according to the Arkansas Economic Development Commission.
AEDC said Thermold will receive tax credits and $500,000 from an incentive fund for the project.