Most Active Stories
- The New Year Brings Changes To KUAR’s Night And Weekend Programming
- Gov. Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Study Alternatives
- UA's Online-Only University's First Employees Start Work
- Bill Filed In Arkansas To End Dual Observance Of Robert E. Lee & MLK Day
- SLIDESHOW: Former Cinema 150 Demolished In Little Rock
Local & Regional News
Sun March 23, 2014
Analysis: Arkansas Supreme Court To Have Female Majority
Two women candidates for the state Supreme Court are running unopposed this year and when they take office next year, there will be four women on the high court.
This means the majority of the seven-member body will be female for the first time in Arkansas history.
KUAR's Karen Tricot Steward spoke with Theresa Beiner of UALR's Bowen School of Law about this development, and here is their conversation.