Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Thu June 6, 2013
Arkansas Black Hall Of Fame Announces 17 Grants
The Arkansas Black Hall of Fame Foundation has announced that that it's awarding $50,000 in grants that will be shared among 17 nonprofit groups and agencies across the state.
The grants are administered by the Arkansas Community Foundation and are intended to support projects focused on education, health and wellness, youth development and small businesses and economic development.
The Hall of Fame says the grants will be awarded Thursday night during a ceremony at the Mosaic Templars Cultural Center in Little Rock.