Most Active Stories
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Thu June 6, 2013
Arkansas Black Hall Of Fame Announces 17 Grants
The Arkansas Black Hall of Fame Foundation has announced that that it's awarding $50,000 in grants that will be shared among 17 nonprofit groups and agencies across the state.
The grants are administered by the Arkansas Community Foundation and are intended to support projects focused on education, health and wellness, youth development and small businesses and economic development.
The Hall of Fame says the grants will be awarded Thursday night during a ceremony at the Mosaic Templars Cultural Center in Little Rock.