Most Active Stories
- Vietnam War Project To Collect Stories Of Arkansas Veterans
- Little Rock Apartment Complex Found To Discriminate Against Latinos
- Little Rock School Board Discusses Plans to Restructure Schools And Raise Funds
- State House Race Heats Up Over Records Search Regarding Four-Year-Old
- State Legislators Review Problems With 911 Systems In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Thu June 6, 2013
Arkansas Black Hall Of Fame Announces 17 Grants
The Arkansas Black Hall of Fame Foundation has announced that that it's awarding $50,000 in grants that will be shared among 17 nonprofit groups and agencies across the state.
The grants are administered by the Arkansas Community Foundation and are intended to support projects focused on education, health and wellness, youth development and small businesses and economic development.
The Hall of Fame says the grants will be awarded Thursday night during a ceremony at the Mosaic Templars Cultural Center in Little Rock.