Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Fri May 3, 2013
Arkansas Children's Hospital Hires CEO, Bates Retires
Arkansas Children's Hospital is getting a new leader.
The Little Rock hospital announced Friday that Dr. Jonathan Bates is retiring as president and chief executive officer and Marcella "Marcy" L. Doderer will step into the position in July.
Bates' retirement is effective June 30, and Doderer is to start July 15.
The change was announced by the hospital board chairman Tom Baxter.
Doderer is vice president and administrator at Children's Hospital of San Antonio. She is a graduate of Little Rock Central High School.