Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Fri May 3, 2013
Arkansas Children's Hospital Hires CEO, Bates Retires
Arkansas Children's Hospital is getting a new leader.
The Little Rock hospital announced Friday that Dr. Jonathan Bates is retiring as president and chief executive officer and Marcella "Marcy" L. Doderer will step into the position in July.
Bates' retirement is effective June 30, and Doderer is to start July 15.
The change was announced by the hospital board chairman Tom Baxter.
Doderer is vice president and administrator at Children's Hospital of San Antonio. She is a graduate of Little Rock Central High School.