Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Local & Regional News
Mon December 2, 2013
Arkansas Finance Officials Release Revenue Forecast
Arkansas finance officials are releasing the general revenue forecast for the coming fiscal year ahead of next year's legislative session.
The Legislature convenes in February for a session devoted to the state's budget.
On Monday, the Department of Finance and Administration released its official general revenue forecast for the coming fiscal year, along with an update for the current fiscal year.
The agency says net available revenues in the 2015 fiscal year are expected to increase by about 2 percent compared to the forecast for the current fiscal year, which ends June 30.
The agency also revised its forecast for the current fiscal year down .3 percent compared to its previous forecast.
Gov. Mike Beebe said Monday that the latest numbers reflect slow growth.