Most Active Stories
- Parkour May Run, Flip, Dive And Slide Its Way Into Olympics
- Your Favorite Sites Will 'Slow Down' Today, For A Cause
- Library Director, Arts Community Advocate Jeff Baskin Dies
- Zone 5 Candidates For Little Rock School Board On The Issues
- Junior League Of Little Rock Offers New Office Space To Nonprofits
Local & Regional News
Wed December 11, 2013
Arkansas Governor Beebe Announces Intent To Pardon 7
Gov. Mike Beebe has announced his intent to grant seven pardons.
Beebe's office said Tuesday that each of the seven have completed all jail time, fulfilled all parole-and-probationary requirements and paid all fines related to their sentences.
The seven are Sarah Frazier of Floral; Orvil Germany of Hector; Walter Henschel of Maumelle; Shawn Lawrence of Russellville; Donnie Maier of De Witt; Terrill White of Alexander; and Patricia Williams of Searcy. Frazer; Henschel; and White were convicted of drug-related crimes. Williams of theft, forgery and hot check violations; Germany of forgery; and Lawrence and Maier of theft.
There is a 30-day waiting period to receive public comment on the pardons before final action is taken.