Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
- What Survey Finds About The Economics Of Race In Pulaski County
Local & Regional News
Tue May 28, 2013
Arkansas Home Sales On The Rise In April
New findings out this week show home sales are on the rise throughout Arkansas.
Officials with the Arkansas Realtors Association say there was a 16 percent increase in the number of homes sold in the state in April, when compared to the same month a year ago.
Additionally, the average price of homes sold in April 2013 increased by over three percent.
After surveying 43 counties, the Association discovered the average price of homes sold increased from $153,591 in April 2012 to $158,887 in April 2013.
Statewide valuations in April rose by almost 21 percent from last year.