Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
Local & Regional News
Mon October 28, 2013
Arkansas Program Set For Managing Emergency Responders
The Arkansas Department of Emergency Management is to host more than 150 participants for a program on managing emergency responders who come in from out-of-state during a disaster.
The Thursday event in Conway will focus on testing the agency's ability to assign, track and monitor out-of-state emergency responders.
Members of local, state and federal agencies are to act in roles of help arriving from other states during the exercise.
The ADEM will practice signing in, briefing and deploying the workers acting as though they are from outside Arkansas.
Ambulances and fire trucks will be included at the staging area the Conway Expo Center.