Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Human Rights Campaign Releases First Large-Scale Survey of LGBT Arkansans
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
Notes on Music
Wed March 5, 2014
Asperger's Syndrome and Creativity
Asperger’s syndrome is a high-performing form of autism, wherein the person is rather socially inept but quite advanced in certain areas.
Creative people who have been linked to Asperger’s include Shakespeare, Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent Van Gogh, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Mark Twain, Virginia Woolf, and musicians Glenn Gould, Mozart, and Beethoven.