Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Arkansas Political Poll
Wed January 23, 2013
Blair Center And Clinton School Release New National Poll
Results from a nonpartisan academic poll, conducted by the Diane Blair Center at the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville and the Clinton School of Public Service in Little Rock, provide new details on the changing social and political views of many Americans.
Over 3,600 people participated in the national survey that was conducted over 10 days right after the 2012 election.
KUAR’s Malcolm Glover talks with Angie Maxwell, a political science professor and the Diane Blair professor of Southern Studies at the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville. She helped craft the poll, which has an oversampling of Southerners, African Americans and Latinos.
Click here to read polling results.