Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Tue March 18, 2014
We've all been there: You try (and try, and try) to hold back a sneeze, and nature prevails.
When this happened recently to a trombonist in the Salvation Army's amateur London Central Band, the results were sheer slapstick — the unnamed musician wound up letting loose through his horn during a particularly quiet moment in a performance at a church in Tiptree, Essex. The epic, elephantine sound was as the ensemble's conductor, Julian Bright, told the BBC, "lethal."