Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Watch Now: Candidates For Statewide Office Appear in Hot Springs
- All Four Gubernatorial Candidates Debate in Hot Springs
- No One Hurt After Shots Fired In Little Rock River Market
- Beebe and Local Officials Point to Progress of Tornado Recovery, Need For Federal Aid
At the Symphony
Wed January 22, 2014
Bohemian Rhapsody: Brahms and Dvorak
Geoffrey Robson explores Brahms' Piano Concerto No. 2 in B Flat, Op. 83; Dvorak's Slavonic Dances, Op. 46/72; and, Dvorak's Scherzo capriccioso, Op. 66.
These works will be performed at the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra's Masterworks concerts Saturday, January 25 at 8 p.m., and Sunday, January 26 at 3 p.m.