Most Active Stories
- Frank Lloyd Wright House Being Reassembled In NW Arkansas After Move
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- Three Accused Of Defrauding Arkansas Food Program For The Poor
- Rutledge Pleased Outgoing AG Appealing Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
- What Does Hutchinson's Latest Pick Mean For The Private Option?
At the Symphony
Wed January 22, 2014
Bohemian Rhapsody: Brahms and Dvorak
Geoffrey Robson explores Brahms' Piano Concerto No. 2 in B Flat, Op. 83; Dvorak's Slavonic Dances, Op. 46/72; and, Dvorak's Scherzo capriccioso, Op. 66.
These works will be performed at the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra's Masterworks concerts Saturday, January 25 at 8 p.m., and Sunday, January 26 at 3 p.m.