Most Active Stories
- The New Year Brings Changes To KUAR’s Night And Weekend Programming
- Lawsuit Filed Against Arkansas Funeral Home And Owner
- UA's Online-Only University's First Employees Start Work
- Gov. Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Study Alternatives
- Bill Filed In Arkansas To End Dual Observance Of Robert E. Lee & MLK Day
At the Symphony
Wed January 22, 2014
Bohemian Rhapsody: Brahms and Dvorak
Geoffrey Robson explores Brahms' Piano Concerto No. 2 in B Flat, Op. 83; Dvorak's Slavonic Dances, Op. 46/72; and, Dvorak's Scherzo capriccioso, Op. 66.
These works will be performed at the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra's Masterworks concerts Saturday, January 25 at 8 p.m., and Sunday, January 26 at 3 p.m.