Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- As School Fees Rise, So Do Questions Over What Constitutes A Free Education
At the Symphony
Wed January 22, 2014
Bohemian Rhapsody: Brahms and Dvorak
Geoffrey Robson explores Brahms' Piano Concerto No. 2 in B Flat, Op. 83; Dvorak's Slavonic Dances, Op. 46/72; and, Dvorak's Scherzo capriccioso, Op. 66.
These works will be performed at the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra's Masterworks concerts Saturday, January 25 at 8 p.m., and Sunday, January 26 at 3 p.m.