Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
At the Symphony
Wed January 22, 2014
Bohemian Rhapsody: Brahms and Dvorak
Geoffrey Robson explores Brahms' Piano Concerto No. 2 in B Flat, Op. 83; Dvorak's Slavonic Dances, Op. 46/72; and, Dvorak's Scherzo capriccioso, Op. 66.
These works will be performed at the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra's Masterworks concerts Saturday, January 25 at 8 p.m., and Sunday, January 26 at 3 p.m.