Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Mon September 9, 2013
Bridge Repairs Mean Lane Closure In Little Rock
Arkansas highway officials say drivers should expect a continued lane closure on Highway 10 in Little Rock.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says bridge repairs on the roadway will require the westbound outside lane of Cantrell Road to be closed on the railroad bridge located just west of Dillard's corporate headquarters in Little Rock.
The closures will be in place Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. each day, weather permitting.
Traffic will be controlled using cones and warning signs. Highway officials say crews have completed their work on the deck.
Work is now taking place beneath the bridge deck. The State Highway and Transportation Department says there's no estimate on when the work will be complete.