Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Local & Regional News
Mon September 16, 2013
Bridge Repairs Mean Lane Closure In Little Rock
Arkansas highway officials say drivers should expect a continued lane closure on Highway 10 in Little Rock.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says bridge repairs on the roadway will require the westbound outside lane of Cantrell Road to be closed on the railroad bridge located just west of Dillard's corporate headquarters in Little Rock.
The closures will be in place Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. each day, weather permitting.
Traffic will be controlled using cones and warning signs. Highway officials say crews are working beneath the bridge.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says there's no estimate on when the work will be complete.