Most Active Stories
- Frank Lloyd Wright House Being Reassembled In NW Arkansas After Move
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- Three Accused Of Defrauding Arkansas Food Program For The Poor
- Attorney General-elect Rutledge Pleased Outgoing A.G. Appealing Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
- Daniel Black, Arkansas Author
Local & Regional News
Mon September 16, 2013
Bridge Repairs Mean Lane Closure In Little Rock
Arkansas highway officials say drivers should expect a continued lane closure on Highway 10 in Little Rock.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says bridge repairs on the roadway will require the westbound outside lane of Cantrell Road to be closed on the railroad bridge located just west of Dillard's corporate headquarters in Little Rock.
The closures will be in place Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. each day, weather permitting.
Traffic will be controlled using cones and warning signs. Highway officials say crews are working beneath the bridge.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says there's no estimate on when the work will be complete.