Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Watch Now: Candidates For Statewide Office Appear in Hot Springs
- All Four Gubernatorial Candidates Debate in Hot Springs
- No One Hurt After Shots Fired In Little Rock River Market
- Beebe and Local Officials Point to Progress of Tornado Recovery, Need For Federal Aid
Local & Regional News
Mon September 16, 2013
Bridge Repairs Mean Lane Closure In Little Rock
Arkansas highway officials say drivers should expect a continued lane closure on Highway 10 in Little Rock.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says bridge repairs on the roadway will require the westbound outside lane of Cantrell Road to be closed on the railroad bridge located just west of Dillard's corporate headquarters in Little Rock.
The closures will be in place Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. each day, weather permitting.
Traffic will be controlled using cones and warning signs. Highway officials say crews are working beneath the bridge.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says there's no estimate on when the work will be complete.