Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Help For Arkansas Storm Victims
Thu April 18, 2013
Call Center Opening For Arkansas Storm Damage Victims
The state is opening a call center for residents in Van Buren, Izard and Lincoln counties who have damage to their homes as a result of the April 10 storms and tornadoes that struck Arkansas.
The Arkansas Department of Emergency Management says the call center will open Thursday and will be open until May 1st. The hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Assistance is available for eligible homeowners and renters whose primary residence was destroyed or made uninhabitable and had eligible uninsured losses. Support is also available for home repairs, personal property repair or replacement; cleaning, sanitizing, and debris removal; and repairs or replacement of primary transportation.
The number of the call center will be 1-888-683-2336. Residents may also choose to apply online click here for more information.