Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Mon July 22, 2013
Central Arkansas Library System Adds Digital Magazines
The Central Arkansas Library System says it will begin to offer digital versions of around 60 magazines next month.
Susan Gele with CALS explains that the online service will work with a log-in using a library card number.
She says digital magazines offered will include Newsweek, Popular Science, Rolling Stone, and Dwell.
The service will be available beginning August 5.
Gele says the library system will begin scaling back on the number of printed copies of magazines.