Most Active Stories
- Hundreds Turn Out For Dedication Of Johnny Cash Boyhood Home
- AARP Poll Shows Pryor With Slim Lead Over Cotton Among Seniors
- Attorney General Candidate Nate Steel Distinguishes Himself From Opponents
- Up-and-Coming Arkansas Artist Blends Art and Psychology In New Exhibit
- Report Claims Arkansas Natural Gas Wells Illegally Fracking With Diesel Fuel
Local & Regional News
Mon July 22, 2013
Central Arkansas Library System Adds Digital Magazines
The Central Arkansas Library System says it will begin to offer digital versions of around 60 magazines next month.
Susan Gele with CALS explains that the online service will work with a log-in using a library card number.
She says digital magazines offered will include Newsweek, Popular Science, Rolling Stone, and Dwell.
The service will be available beginning August 5.
Gele says the library system will begin scaling back on the number of printed copies of magazines.