Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
Local & Regional News
Mon July 22, 2013
Central Arkansas Library System Adds Digital Magazines
The Central Arkansas Library System says it will begin to offer digital versions of around 60 magazines next month.
Susan Gele with CALS explains that the online service will work with a log-in using a library card number.
She says digital magazines offered will include Newsweek, Popular Science, Rolling Stone, and Dwell.
The service will be available beginning August 5.
Gele says the library system will begin scaling back on the number of printed copies of magazines.