Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
Local & Regional News
Mon July 22, 2013
Central Arkansas Library System Adds Digital Magazines
The Central Arkansas Library System says it will begin to offer digital versions of around 60 magazines next month.
Susan Gele with CALS explains that the online service will work with a log-in using a library card number.
She says digital magazines offered will include Newsweek, Popular Science, Rolling Stone, and Dwell.
The service will be available beginning August 5.
Gele says the library system will begin scaling back on the number of printed copies of magazines.