Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
Tue May 14, 2013
Changes Coming For Arkansas Charter School Approval, School Choice
The Arkansas General Assembly this session enacted legislation on both public charter school authorization and inter-public school transfers. Phyllis Stewart, Arkansas Department of Education Chief of Staff, explains how both measures will work to expand school choice options.