Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
Tue May 14, 2013
Changes Coming For Arkansas Charter School Approval, School Choice
The Arkansas General Assembly this session enacted legislation on both public charter school authorization and inter-public school transfers. Phyllis Stewart, Arkansas Department of Education Chief of Staff, explains how both measures will work to expand school choice options.