Most Active Stories
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Tue May 14, 2013
Changes Coming For Arkansas Charter School Approval, School Choice
The Arkansas General Assembly this session enacted legislation on both public charter school authorization and inter-public school transfers. Phyllis Stewart, Arkansas Department of Education Chief of Staff, explains how both measures will work to expand school choice options.