Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Thu April 25, 2013
Chelsea Clinton To Attend Youth Service Day
Chelsea Clinton is scheduled to attend a Global Youth Service Day event Friday in Little Rock.
The Clinton Presidential Center says the event will include more than 175 local high school students, as well as city officials.
The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reports that the activities include remarks from Mayor Mark Stodola, service projects and cooking and physical engagement sessions.
Chelsea Clinton is scheduled to take part in an interactive lunch panel at 11:20 a.m. before helping out with service projects at Carver Elementary School and Washington Magnet Elementary School.