Most Active Stories
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Thu June 6, 2013
Christie Names N.J. Attorney General To Be Interim Senator
Gov. Chris Christie announced Thursday afternoon that he was appointing his fellow Republican to serve in the Senate until just after the state's Oct. 16 special election.
Christie told reporters that Chiesa will move into his new job on Monday. Chiesa will not be running in the upcoming election, Christie said.
Chiesa became his state's attorney general in January 2012. Prior to that, he was Christie's chief counsel.