Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
Clinton Library space
Sat June 6, 2009
Clinton Library launches new space exhibit
This summer, visitors to the Clinton Presidential Center can experience the way astronauts live and work in outer space.
A new exhibit titled "Space: from the Moon to Mars" runs from June 6th through August 30th and features fascinating artifacts, models, and memorabilia from the Clinton Library's archives, NASA, and other aerospace institutions.
In addition to a variety of relics from the Space Race, the exhibit also includes an interactive replica of the Space Station MIR and Space Camp simulators donated from the U.S. Space and Rocket Center. FM 89's Malcolm Glover filed this report after taking a behind the scenes and out of this world tour of the new Space exhibit.