Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Thu December 12, 2013
Clinton School Wants Sleeping Bags For Homeless
The Clinton School of Public Service is collecting sleeping bags and socks so they can be given to the homeless.
The Keep Little Rock Warm drive is to take place from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday.
Students at the school are asking people to donate new or clean and gently used sleeping bags and socks.
People can bring the items to Sturgis Hall at the Clinton Presidential Center. Also, donations in the form of checks can be made out to The Van, a mobile unit that helps the homeless.
For people who can't get to the Clinton Center on Thursday afternoon, the Salvation Army at 1111 W. Markham St. in Little Rock can accept items.