Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
Local & Regional News
Thu December 12, 2013
Clinton School Wants Sleeping Bags For Homeless
The Clinton School of Public Service is collecting sleeping bags and socks so they can be given to the homeless.
The Keep Little Rock Warm drive is to take place from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday.
Students at the school are asking people to donate new or clean and gently used sleeping bags and socks.
People can bring the items to Sturgis Hall at the Clinton Presidential Center. Also, donations in the form of checks can be made out to The Van, a mobile unit that helps the homeless.
For people who can't get to the Clinton Center on Thursday afternoon, the Salvation Army at 1111 W. Markham St. in Little Rock can accept items.