Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Local & Regional News
Thu December 12, 2013
Clinton School Wants Sleeping Bags For Homeless
The Clinton School of Public Service is collecting sleeping bags and socks so they can be given to the homeless.
The Keep Little Rock Warm drive is to take place from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday.
Students at the school are asking people to donate new or clean and gently used sleeping bags and socks.
People can bring the items to Sturgis Hall at the Clinton Presidential Center. Also, donations in the form of checks can be made out to The Van, a mobile unit that helps the homeless.
For people who can't get to the Clinton Center on Thursday afternoon, the Salvation Army at 1111 W. Markham St. in Little Rock can accept items.