Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Thu October 3, 2013
Crews To Change Parking Signage In River Market
Little Rock officials say there won't be any parking tickets written for the 2-hour or pay-and-display areas in the River Market District as crews change signage there.
However, the city says parking meter violations in other areas of Little Rock still will be enforced.
The city is in the process of installing a pay-and-display parking system in the River Market.
Parking enforcement workers in the River Market District will show drivers how to use the new payment system during the rest of the week.
They'll start issuing tickets on Monday, but until Oct. 11, those tickets will only be warnings.
The city will start issuing tickets with fines on Oct. 14 for drivers who have not paid to park in the areas covered by the pay-and-display units.