Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Around the Nation
Tue June 25, 2013
Daughter Bills Dad For IT Support Chores
Originally published on Tue June 25, 2013 10:10 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. If you're on the younger side, do you ever feel like your parents treat you like their own personal IT support? Well, one woman decided to send her dad an invoice. She posted it online. It comes from a company called Your Awesome Daughter.
For replacing a hard drive the amount due is pizza. Backing up files, fountain drink. Restoring files, parmesan twists. Total due: dinner at a pizzeria. I mean, couldn't dad turn this around and say here's the bill for raising you? You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.