Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Around the Nation
Tue June 25, 2013
Daughter Bills Dad For IT Support Chores
Originally published on Tue June 25, 2013 10:10 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. If you're on the younger side, do you ever feel like your parents treat you like their own personal IT support? Well, one woman decided to send her dad an invoice. She posted it online. It comes from a company called Your Awesome Daughter.
For replacing a hard drive the amount due is pizza. Backing up files, fountain drink. Restoring files, parmesan twists. Total due: dinner at a pizzeria. I mean, couldn't dad turn this around and say here's the bill for raising you? You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.