Most Active Stories
- Hundreds Turn Out For Dedication Of Johnny Cash Boyhood Home
- Attorney General Candidate Nate Steel Distinguishes Himself From Opponents
- Report Claims Arkansas Natural Gas Wells Illegally Fracking With Diesel Fuel
- Johnny Cash's Boyhood Home In Arkansas To Open This Weekend
- 'Game-Changing' Initiative Could Drastically Cut Water Usage For Farming
Fri March 8, 2013
A Decade After Invasion, Are Iraqi Women 'Lucky'?
It's been 10 years since the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq. That conflict drastically changed the lives of Iraqi women. On International Women's Day, host Michel Martin talks with Iqbal al-Juboori, about how the war affected her personally, and what it's like for women to live in a conflict zone. al-Juboori works to provide job training and life skills to women and their families in rural parts of Iraq.