Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
Local & Regional News
Mon December 2, 2013
Delta Regional Authority To Announce Investment
Delta Regional Authority officials are to join with local officials in southeastern Arkansas to announce a $175,000 investment to provide for training of healthcare professionals in the region.
The announcement is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. Monday at the Walnut Lake Country Club in Pickens, just south of Dumas. The investment is intended to help employees at the Delta Technological/Education Center in Dumas receive training that will allow them to train healthcare workers.
Delta Regional Authority Federal Co-Chairman Chris Masingill; Dumas Mayor James Berry; Dumas Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Sammye Owen; and Greater Delta Alliance for Health Executive Director Mellie Bridewell are scheduled to attend.