Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
Local & Regional News
Mon December 2, 2013
Delta Regional Authority To Announce Investment
Delta Regional Authority officials are to join with local officials in southeastern Arkansas to announce a $175,000 investment to provide for training of healthcare professionals in the region.
The announcement is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. Monday at the Walnut Lake Country Club in Pickens, just south of Dumas. The investment is intended to help employees at the Delta Technological/Education Center in Dumas receive training that will allow them to train healthcare workers.
Delta Regional Authority Federal Co-Chairman Chris Masingill; Dumas Mayor James Berry; Dumas Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Sammye Owen; and Greater Delta Alliance for Health Executive Director Mellie Bridewell are scheduled to attend.