Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Fri August 2, 2013
Detour Expected This Weekend In West Little Rock
Arkansas highway officials say there will be a detour at the Interstate 430/630 interchange this weekend in Little Rock.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says the southeast cloverleaf loop at the Big Rock interchange will be closed as crews put beams in place for a new bridge.
The detour will affect drivers in the Financial Centre Parkway and Shackleford Road area who want to go north on Interstate 430. It will begin Saturday at 6 a.m. and continue until Monday at 5 a.m., weather permitting.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says crews may suspend work Saturday night. If that happens, work will resume early Sunday, and the ramp will be closed until the work is complete late Sunday or early Monday.