Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Tue May 7, 2013
DHS Looking For Arkansas Juvenile Who Left Facility
Arkansas authorities say they are looking for a 17-year-old boy who left a juvenile treatment facility in Dermott.
The Department of Human Services on Wednesday identified the youth as Brandon Metcalf. The agency says he is white; 5 feet, 6 inches tall; and weighs 130 pounds. He was last seen at the facility at about 9:20 p.m. Monday.
DHS says Metcalf was convicted of breaking or entering, aggravated assault, and being a minor in possession of a handgun. He left the Dermott Juvenile Treatment Center, which is run under contract by South Arkansas Youth Services.
The agency asks that anyone who sees Metcalf call police.