Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Notes on Music
Fri November 22, 2013
Dress for Success
Beethoven was not know for the tidiness of his clothing. While on one of his long walks, he was arrested in a small town, as he was thought to be a vagrant.
It was not until a music director of a nearby town actually identified him as the great composer that he was released. Mortified, the villagers bought him a new set of clothes and sent him on his way.