Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Local & Regional News
Mon September 2, 2013
Drivers Should Expect Lane Closures In West Little Rock
Arkansas highway officials say drivers should expect weeknight lane closures this week at the Big Rock interchange in west Little Rock.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says crews will be performing joint repairs in the southbound lanes of Interstate 430 within the confines of the I-430/630 interchange.
There will be lane closures Tuesday through Friday between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m.
Highway officials say drivers entering I-430 southbound from I-630 westbound and Shackleford/Hermitage will not be affected.