Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Mon September 2, 2013
Drivers Should Expect Lane Closures In West Little Rock
Arkansas highway officials say drivers should expect weeknight lane closures this week at the Big Rock interchange in west Little Rock.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says crews will be performing joint repairs in the southbound lanes of Interstate 430 within the confines of the I-430/630 interchange.
There will be lane closures Tuesday through Friday between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m.
Highway officials say drivers entering I-430 southbound from I-630 westbound and Shackleford/Hermitage will not be affected.