Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
Local & Regional News
Mon September 2, 2013
Drivers Should Expect Lane Closures In West Little Rock
Arkansas highway officials say drivers should expect weeknight lane closures this week at the Big Rock interchange in west Little Rock.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says crews will be performing joint repairs in the southbound lanes of Interstate 430 within the confines of the I-430/630 interchange.
There will be lane closures Tuesday through Friday between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m.
Highway officials say drivers entering I-430 southbound from I-630 westbound and Shackleford/Hermitage will not be affected.