Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Mon September 2, 2013
Drivers Should Expect Lane Closures In West Little Rock
Arkansas highway officials say drivers should expect weeknight lane closures this week at the Big Rock interchange in west Little Rock.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says crews will be performing joint repairs in the southbound lanes of Interstate 430 within the confines of the I-430/630 interchange.
There will be lane closures Tuesday through Friday between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m.
Highway officials say drivers entering I-430 southbound from I-630 westbound and Shackleford/Hermitage will not be affected.