Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Local & Regional News
Mon July 15, 2013
Ex-Little Rock Officer's Trial Scheduled To Start
Trial is scheduled to begin for a former Little Rock police officer charged with escorting what he thought was a shipment of marijuana across the city.
Randall Tremayn Robinson is to go on trial Monday in Little Rock. He has pleaded not guilty.
Robinson and his half brother former officer Mark Anthony Jones - allegedly drove marked patrol cars to escort vans that an undercover agent claimed were carrying marijuana that had arrived from California.
Jones pleaded guilty in June as part of a plea agreement. Jones was fired and Robinson resigned shortly after the federal complaint was filed against them in May 2012.