Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Mon July 15, 2013
Ex-Little Rock Officer's Trial Scheduled To Start
Trial is scheduled to begin for a former Little Rock police officer charged with escorting what he thought was a shipment of marijuana across the city.
Randall Tremayn Robinson is to go on trial Monday in Little Rock. He has pleaded not guilty.
Robinson and his half brother former officer Mark Anthony Jones - allegedly drove marked patrol cars to escort vans that an undercover agent claimed were carrying marijuana that had arrived from California.
Jones pleaded guilty in June as part of a plea agreement. Jones was fired and Robinson resigned shortly after the federal complaint was filed against them in May 2012.