Most Active Stories
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Local & Regional News
Tue December 3, 2013
Fog Brings Delayed And Canceled Flights At Little Rock Airport
Dense fog in central Arkansas has caused delayed and canceled flights in and out of Little Rock's airport.
The heavy fog lingered into Tuesday afternoon, when 29 cancelations and numerous delays were on the board at Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport.
Airport spokesman Shane Carter says the fog lifted enough as 3 p.m. approached for some planes to land safely.
Carter says a number of flights were diverted to other airports, while some aircraft circled to give the fog a chance to lift.
Carter says that more cancelations may be on the way. The fog is forecast to become heavier overnight. Wednesday morning travelers should check with their airlines before heading to the airport.