Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Arkansas Legislature Easily Passes School Employee Health Insurance, Prison, & Lottery Changes
- Watch Now: Candidates For Statewide Office Appear in Hot Springs
- As Ballot Deadline Nears, Medical Marijuana Comes Up Short, Minimum Wage Says They're Ready
- KUAR Airs Special July 4 Weekend Programming
Local & Regional News
Tue December 3, 2013
Fog Brings Delayed And Canceled Flights At Little Rock Airport
Dense fog in central Arkansas has caused delayed and canceled flights in and out of Little Rock's airport.
The heavy fog lingered into Tuesday afternoon, when 29 cancelations and numerous delays were on the board at Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport.
Airport spokesman Shane Carter says the fog lifted enough as 3 p.m. approached for some planes to land safely.
Carter says a number of flights were diverted to other airports, while some aircraft circled to give the fog a chance to lift.
Carter says that more cancelations may be on the way. The fog is forecast to become heavier overnight. Wednesday morning travelers should check with their airlines before heading to the airport.