Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Human Rights Campaign Releases First Large-Scale Survey of LGBT Arkansans
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
Local & Regional News
Tue December 3, 2013
Fog Brings Delayed And Canceled Flights At Little Rock Airport
Dense fog in central Arkansas has caused delayed and canceled flights in and out of Little Rock's airport.
The heavy fog lingered into Tuesday afternoon, when 29 cancelations and numerous delays were on the board at Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport.
Airport spokesman Shane Carter says the fog lifted enough as 3 p.m. approached for some planes to land safely.
Carter says a number of flights were diverted to other airports, while some aircraft circled to give the fog a chance to lift.
Carter says that more cancelations may be on the way. The fog is forecast to become heavier overnight. Wednesday morning travelers should check with their airlines before heading to the airport.