Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Human Rights Campaign Releases First Large-Scale Survey of LGBT Arkansans
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
Fri April 26, 2013
Forecasters Call For Some Chance Of Hail And Damaging Winds Friday And Saturday
Some hail and damaging wind can be seen in the south east area of Arkansas Friday and Saturday.
Meteorologist Julie Lesko, with the National Weather Service, said, “We do expect showers and thunderstorms much of Friday and especially during the overnight hours into Saturday morning.”
“Best chance of anything severe in Arkansas will be Saturday afternoon and that is just chance of maybe larger hail and gustier wind but that mainly south of Little Rock area and south east Arkansas,” said Lesko.
Lesko says the low temperature of this weekend will be in the 40s and 50s with high in the 70s.
Forecasters say mostly sunny skies will be covering Arkansas starting Sunday into the beginning of next week.