Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Local & Regional News
Mon October 28, 2013
Forecasters Predict 'Torrential Rain' For Arkansas
The National Weather Service says severe storms are possible this week in Arkansas along with periods of "torrential rain."
Forecasters say significant rainfall is likely Wednesday and Thursday as a cold front moves through the state.
The weather service doesn't expect an outbreak of severe weather in Arkansas, but forecasters say 1 to 3 inches of rain are likely.
The weather service says the rain is expected to move east by the afternoon or early evening of Halloween. Forecasters predict sunny skies with highs in the low 70s on Friday.