Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Mon October 28, 2013
Forecasters Predict 'Torrential Rain' For Arkansas
The National Weather Service says severe storms are possible this week in Arkansas along with periods of "torrential rain."
Forecasters say significant rainfall is likely Wednesday and Thursday as a cold front moves through the state.
The weather service doesn't expect an outbreak of severe weather in Arkansas, but forecasters say 1 to 3 inches of rain are likely.
The weather service says the rain is expected to move east by the afternoon or early evening of Halloween. Forecasters predict sunny skies with highs in the low 70s on Friday.