Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Fri August 9, 2013
Four Men Charged With With The Armed Robbery Of Seven Restaurants And One Store
A joint investigation conducted by the Department of Justice and local police force arrested four Arkansans charged with robbing eight local restaurants and one store.
Two of the men have previous criminal records, and over $8,000 was stolen during the crimes. US Attorney Christopher Thyer says solving cases can be more effective when state and local entities work together.
"All four defendants are currently in custody. During these robberies suspects were aggresive...lives were put in danger" said Thyer.
While those arrested were violent, none of the victims were injured during the robberies.