Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
Local & Regional News
Wed May 1, 2013
Frequent Changes Set For I-430/I-630 In Little Rock
Arkansas highway officials say there will be frequent traffic changes at the construction zone where the interchange of Interstates 430 and 630 are being upgraded.
The changes begin Wednesday night when westbound drivers on I-630 who want to get onto I-430 southbound will be detoured to the Shackleford/Hermitage intersection. That's instead of using the cloverleaf.
The detour will allow painting of steel girders and will be enforced between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. through Friday. The I-430 detour is the first of many changes planned over the coming month.