Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Local & Regional News
Fri June 14, 2013
Garland County Deputy Arrested On Prostitution Charge
Federal authorities say a Garland County deputy sheriff has been arrested on a prostitution-related charge.
U.S. Attorney Conner Eldridge and FBI Special Agent in Charge Randall Coleman announced Friday that Deputy Neil Parliment was arrested Thursday night on a charge of enticing an individual to engage in prostitution.
Online jail records show Parliment is being held without bond in the Union County Jail in El Dorado.
Prosecutors accuse Parliment of bringing a prostitute from Memphis, Tenn., to Hot Springs to have sex for money.
The Garland County Sheriff's Office issued a statement saying Parliment is suspended without pay and declining further comment.
It wasn't immediately clear whether Parliment had an attorney.