Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Watch Now: Candidates For Statewide Office Appear in Hot Springs
- Arkansas Legislature Easily Passes School Employee Health Insurance, Prison, & Lottery Changes
- As Ballot Deadline Nears, Medical Marijuana Comes Up Short, Minimum Wage Says They're Ready
- All Four Gubernatorial Candidates Debate in Hot Springs
Mon December 2, 2013
Giving Tuesday: Your Support Matters
Black Friday... Cyber Monday... now it's Giving Tuesday.
Giving Tuesday celebrates and encourages charitable activities that support non-profit organizations, like your public radio stations in central Arkansas.
It's a national day of contributing to organizations that serve our communities all year long.
#GivingTuesday and the #UNselfie
Think of the #UNselfie as an unselfish selfie. It can be your way of giving.
Take a photo with a caption (or have it on a card in a picture) explaining how or why you are giving this year. Use the hashtags #UNselfie and #GivingTuesday.
Post it on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
Tell the world why public radio matters to you. Every #UNselfie counts!