Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
Mon December 2, 2013
Giving Tuesday: Your Support Matters
Black Friday... Cyber Monday... now it's Giving Tuesday.
Giving Tuesday celebrates and encourages charitable activities that support non-profit organizations, like your public radio stations in central Arkansas.
It's a national day of contributing to organizations that serve our communities all year long.
#GivingTuesday and the #UNselfie
Think of the #UNselfie as an unselfish selfie. It can be your way of giving.
Take a photo with a caption (or have it on a card in a picture) explaining how or why you are giving this year. Use the hashtags #UNselfie and #GivingTuesday.
Post it on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
Tell the world why public radio matters to you. Every #UNselfie counts!