Most Active Stories
- The New Year Brings Changes To KUAR’s Night And Weekend Programming
- Gov. Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Study Alternatives
- UA's Online-Only University's First Employees Start Work
- Bill Filed In Arkansas To End Dual Observance Of Robert E. Lee & MLK Day
- SLIDESHOW: Former Cinema 150 Demolished In Little Rock
Mon December 2, 2013
Giving Tuesday: Your Support Matters
Black Friday... Cyber Monday... now it's Giving Tuesday.
Giving Tuesday celebrates and encourages charitable activities that support non-profit organizations, like your public radio stations in central Arkansas.
It's a national day of contributing to organizations that serve our communities all year long.
#GivingTuesday and the #UNselfie
Think of the #UNselfie as an unselfish selfie. It can be your way of giving.
Take a photo with a caption (or have it on a card in a picture) explaining how or why you are giving this year. Use the hashtags #UNselfie and #GivingTuesday.
Post it on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
Tell the world why public radio matters to you. Every #UNselfie counts!