Most Active Stories
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Old State House To Screen "A Face in the Crowd" - 1957 Movie Shot in Piggott, Ark.
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Former Treasurer Convicted Of Bribery, Extortion
Mon December 2, 2013
Giving Tuesday: Your Support Matters
Black Friday... Cyber Monday... now it's Giving Tuesday.
Giving Tuesday celebrates and encourages charitable activities that support non-profit organizations, like your public radio stations in central Arkansas.
It's a national day of contributing to organizations that serve our communities all year long.
#GivingTuesday and the #UNselfie
Think of the #UNselfie as an unselfish selfie. It can be your way of giving.
Take a photo with a caption (or have it on a card in a picture) explaining how or why you are giving this year. Use the hashtags #UNselfie and #GivingTuesday.
Post it on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
Tell the world why public radio matters to you. Every #UNselfie counts!