Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Tue March 12, 2013
Goodwill to Launch Empowerment Program for Women in Central Arkansas
Need help finding a full-time job or know someone who does?
The program, made possible by a grant from the Walmart Foundation, is designed exclusively for women who are unemployed or underemployed (those working less than 30 hours a week).
Eligible participants will receive several benefits, including job placement assistance, career planning, education and access to community resources to strengthen their family.
Women are invited to attend the launch of Beyond Jobs at 10 a.m. tomorrow (March 13) at the Goodwill Career Center, 5914 Hwy 5 N, Bryant, to learn more about the program and see if they are eligible to participate. For additional information, click here or call (501) 372-5100.