Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
This Is NPR
Tue April 2, 2013
Happy Birthday, Carl Kasell
Perhaps you've heard on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me! that Carl Kasell, the show's official judge and scorekeeper, has a few magic tricks up his sleeves. The truth is, we didn't realize the extent of this skill set, until NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour asked fans to post photos of a trending meme on Facebook last week.
With the help of a few NPR staff members, Kasell revealed that he has amassed more power in his 79 years than most could have imagined.
Happy 79th birthday, Carl – you continue to blow us away with each passing year!