Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Local & Regional News
Wed February 26, 2014
Hewlett-Packard Hiring 200 At Conway Facility
Hewlett-Packard has begun interviewing candidates for 200 positions it is working to fill at its Conway location.
HP is hiring people in software development and business analysis.
A job fair continues through Wednesday at the Hilton Garden Inn in Conway.
The Log Cabin Democrat reports that the positions are in the government health care sector.
HP account executive John Herzog says the company is the largest provider of Medicaid and Medicare processing and that it administers $140 billion in benefits annually.
Herzog says the company hopes to expand further in health care.
HP says applicants should register online and should arrive with a resume, identification and be prepared for an interview.
The company laid off 500 workers in Conway last summer, prompting the return of $459,000 in state incentives.